Hybrid MS Polymer adhesive for Automotive Grade applications
AUTOMOTIVEBOND is a hybrid sealant adhesive based on Hybrid MS Polymer technology. Ideal for car chassis, caravan, truck applications and also metal commercial containers while providing secure sealing of surfaces. With its special composition it provides protection against bacteria and mold, while preventing its reappearance. It is an extremely flexible multi-application adhesive, ideal for applications of high requirements, specially formulated for wet surfaces.
- Ideal for car chassis, caravans, truck applications and metal containers etc.
- Strong bonding for vibrating and metal structures
- Ideal for all uses except PE and PP
- Ideal of air conditioning systems
- Bonds and seals applications in the construction industry
- Applies on surfaces: metal, glass, aluminum, concrete, wood, ceramic tiles, vinyl, marble, granite, stone, hard plastics, PVC & PS (polystyrene), lead, zinc, copper, natural stone
- Use product with a special applicator gun on surfaces that are essentially clean to achieve proper adhesion
- Not recommended for aquariums
- Permanently retains its elastic properties
- Excellent absorption of acoustic vibrations
- Fast hardening 3mm every 24 hours
- High mechanical strength
- Prevents the growth of fungi and bacteria
- Free of isocyanates, solvents or silicone
- Resistant to weather conditions & UV rays
- It is also used under water
- Applied even without primer
- Very low emissions, with EC1 + certification
- It can be painted and varnished
- Friendly / neutral odor
- Excellent behavior in seawater, aliphatic solvents, oils, fats and diluted organic acids.