Hybrid MS Polymer adhesive for Roof & Gutter system applications
ROOF & GUTTERBOND is a hybrid sealant adhesive based on Hybrid MS Polymer technology. Highly suitable for all type of roof and rain water gutter applications, such as: Aluminum, copper, steel & plastic gutter systems, but also used on a wide range of applications. With its special composition it provides long-term protection against bacteria and mold while preventing its reappearance. It is an extremely versatile sealant, ideal for all high demand gutter applications, specially formulated for wet surfaces.
- Applies on surfaces: metal, glass, aluminum, concrete, wood, ceramic tiles, vinyl, marble, granite, natural stone, hard plastics, PVC & PS (polystyrene), lead, zinc, copper
- For waterproofing sinks, bathrooms and kitchens
- Seals many roof applications, such as: valleys, eaves, flashing, awnings, side covers, chimneys, tops etc.
- Bonds & seals all type of rain water gutter applications
- Sealing and welding applications in the construction industry
- Strong bonding in vibrating metal structures
- Ideal for all uses except PE and PP
- Sealing of air conditioning systems
- Use product with a special applicator gun on surfaces that are essentially clean to achieve proper adhesion
- Permanently retains its elastic properties
- Excellent absorption of acoustic vibrations
- Fast hardening 3mm every 24 hours
- High mechanical strength
- Prevents the growth of fungi and bacteria
- Free of isocyanates, solvents or silicone
- Resistant to weather conditions & UV rays
- It is also used under water
- Adhesion even without primer
- Very low emissions, with EC1 + certification
- It can be painted and varnished
- Friendly / neutral odor
- Excellent behavior in seawater, aliphatic solvents, oils,fats and diluted organic acids.