XILOFIX D2 is an excellent water-based dispersion PVA wood adhesive, providing quick bonding abilities based on PVA technology. Has good strength properties and is also impact resistant. Ideal for internal use and all carpentry applications, such as: furniture repair and assembly, home wood constructions, hobbies and DIY friendly.
- Mix the glue vigorously; cut the tip of the nozzle as much need as to have the desired flow.
- Apply the glue to the upper surface of the wood, either on the tongue or in the groove, then press and join the pieces of wood together, during the open time and if necessary hit them with a mallet or a hammer.
- If the right amount is applied, only a small amount of glue will dry on the joint.
- Clean any excess glue stains and also tools with water while the glue is still fresh.
- If the glue has dried then use warm soapy water or a special thinner.
- Turns transparent when polymerized
- Ideal for all home applications
- Wide range of applications
- Great durability
- Semi-hard / elastic
- Furniture and wooden constructions from soft wood
- Hardwood flooring with hard & soft wood e.g. beech, oak, pine, walnut etc.
- Particle board MDF, OSB, veneer, formica, chipboard
- Morse from various types of wood.
- Paper, cardboard and block pressured paper